Ramblings Of The Heart

COME ON AND READ ABOUT LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, SEX, INTIMACY, PASSION, PLEASURE,& MORE. POST A COMMENT & TELL YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE SUBJECTS. TAKE A POLL. SUBMIT A RELATED ARTICLE, POEM, ARTICLE IDEAS

DISCLAIMER: Any images that were used were said to be public domain where I got them. If an image is yours, show proof of ownership & it will be taken off.
All written content is Copyright ©2005 by Countess Demetria unless otherwise stated.
May Love Find Your Heart - Countess

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Tears Of Crimson Blood



My Heart cries hot tears of crimson blood,

My Soul aches at being torn from it's twin,

My Mind screams with rage & confutsion,

My body has lost it's longing & desire it once felt,

I'm in the eye of a tornado & if I move one way or the other I will surly die,

There is nothing to do except wait out the storm & hope I survive.

Copyright ©2005 Countess Demetria

2 Comments:

  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Mama Mouse said…

    Hi Countess! Stopping by to say hi!

    I've found what you write very interesting and I will be reading more ... plus I want to check out your other two blogs!

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Mike Paetzold said…

    Love the pic with your poem. Do you do the graphics yourself or do you just search for them?

    Here is a Gazoo for any Blogazoo members that stop by.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home