Ramblings Of The Heart

COME ON AND READ ABOUT LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, SEX, INTIMACY, PASSION, PLEASURE,& MORE. POST A COMMENT & TELL YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE SUBJECTS. TAKE A POLL. SUBMIT A RELATED ARTICLE, POEM, ARTICLE IDEAS

DISCLAIMER: Any images that were used were said to be public domain where I got them. If an image is yours, show proof of ownership & it will be taken off.
All written content is Copyright ©2005 by Countess Demetria unless otherwise stated.
May Love Find Your Heart - Countess

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Female Masturbation

For me the word masturbation was thought of as a dirty word. Something that if you did it, you better not anyone know about it. That is how I was brought up, and even as an adult felt guilty for even trying. I am not an expert at masturbation, but I have learned a few things as I practiced and experimented, that I wanted to share with others.

I had tried a few times in the past couple years to masturbate, but it never worked for me. I didn't feel any pleasure in it. I didn't know then actually HOW to masturbate correctly so that I could make myself cum.

I am wondering if this is a problem for a lot of women? Do lots of women not masturbate because they don't know how? Or that they feel guilty for wanting to? That used to be me earlier this year. I could get aroused, but when I was by myself I just couldn't make myself cum. I could make myself feel good, but as far as having an orgasm, it just didn't work for me.

I didn't understand what I was doing wrong. I thought that it just took me too long, and my hands would get tired before anything happened. So I would just stop, being unfulfilled. It was much different when I had cybersex. I got great stimulation from the words in the IM window. Somehow that stimulation helped me more than I could by myself to cum.

It has taken me many months of practicing and experimenting on my own to now be able to make myself cum almost every time now. When I am VERY aroused sometimes I can have an orgasm within a minute or two of masturbation! With practice every woman should be able to learn to make herself cum with the right stimulation, and knowledge of what your most sensitive places are on your own body.

Sometimes I use a visual stimulation, like a picture. Sometimes putting on a song that gets me excited also helps a lot. So then I have visual, audio, and physical stimulation all at once. Actually even smell also stimulates as well. I don't know if other woman are the same way, but when I get aroused I can smell it. This happens most times before I even start to touch myself. Once I get the visual, and audio stimulation, soon after I get wet. Sometimes it happens immediately.

Another kind of stimulation that I am not sure works for many, but it sure does for me, is imagination. If you have no pictures, or music that excites you, try fantasizing. If you have no real fantasies in your mind that you would like to happen some day, then try making something up in your head. Movie stars are good ones to use since most people have their favorites and have at least one that they think are HOT! Think of that man that you think is hot, and you being on a beach having hot sex. Or skinny dipping, taking a shower together, or him being in bed with you licking you and being the one stimulating your clitoris, massaging your breasts, etc.. Let your imagination go wild, and let things happen in your mind that you might be too afraid to try in any other place. Your fantasies are your own.

By the way, just writting this article has made me wet! So maybe you can also try writing something erotic, sexual in nature, or reading something erotic if you don't write.

Once you are wet, get in a quiet place, like your bed where you feel comfortable during masturbation. This wetness is the beginning of arousal. I don't seem to have much of a problem getting aroused. This wetness is important so you don't make yourself raw trying to make yourself cum. Rubbing this wetness on yourself can also enhance your pleasure.

Once you are wet dip your fingers into your vagina and rub your wetness on your clitoris. The clitoris is very sensitive for women and you can make yourself have great orgasms by clitoris stimulation. Spreading your legs as wide as you can augments pleasure, as well as using one hand to spread the lips of your vagina apart and pulling the clitoris hood back some. If you are too sensitive to direct clitoris stimulation, then try rubbing around it, on the clitoris hood as well as below and beside the clitoris. I think the easiest way to get to orgasm quickly is to stimulate the exposed clitoris. At this point it should be erect and easy to feel and manipulate. I am not sure if every woman's clitoris becomes erect or not, but mine does.

Try using one finger and rub your clitoris starting from the tip of your finger down close to the back of your finger. Depending on the position of a man, his body might make the same movement against your clitoris during sex. Add some pressure with your finger, not too much but some pressure will simulate what your clitoris feels when the mans body is rubbing against it. Keep up this movement, every now and then dipping into your vagina to rub more of your wetness on your clitoris, and continue. Keep doing this and you will start feeling almost an itching feeling in your clitoris. This means it is working! Keep on and don't stop now! That itching feeling will soon change and you will start to orgasm. If you live alone, or are alone in the house at the time, let yourself go and moan and scream as loud as you want or need to.

Not every orgasm will last the same amount of time, nor be the same intensity. There are times when all you will feel are one or two short spasms and that is it. It might be the short orgasms at first when you are learning, but as you practice and get more comfortable with yourself you should start to get harder and longer orgasms as you masturbate.

You can also use a detachable shower head, or running bath water to stimulate your clitoris. Or you can do as I learned to do even as a child of 7 ( I didn't know what a clitoris was then). Find the strongest stream of water from your normal shower head. Move the shower head around so you can position yourself right under the strongest stream of water. Have the stream hit your clitoris at the most sensitive place for you. Use your hands as well and you should have a great orgasm. Using the water also takes practice to find where it feels the best for you. It can be frustrating though if you haven't cum and the water gets cold!

Take your shower and get clean first, or you might run out of warm water before you are done and then not want to take a cold shower to get clean. lol This will apply' mostly to places that have a limited supply of hot water available. Or someone else in the house flushes a toilet, or runs the washing machine, or dishwasher! lol It can get cold quick, so if you do it, make sure to have the hot water tank full when you start your shower.

Unfortunately though, this is also a big waste of water, especially for those in an area that is going through a dry spell or drought. So if you are able to make yourself cum any other way than the running water, it would be best to do that instead.

If there are any men out there that read this and would like to submit an article they write about ( male masturbation ), please e-mail it to me using the e-mail address in my profile. I will give you full credit. I think it would only be right to have that article be written by a man!
Women if you have any more information or things to add to what I have said please leave a comment here, or if you don't have a blogger account, e-mail your comment to me, and I will post it for you. Thank You!!

I have an external link to a forum post at The Sex Project on the title of this blog post. Just click on the title and it will take you to that article about Female Masturbation. It was written by a man from a women's point of view. I have linked that site here so you can go look and read the other articles if you are wanting to learn more about sex and your own body. There are many great informative articles there.

May Love Find Your Heart -
Countess

1 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Countess Demetria said…

    This comment was submited by a friend who doesn't have a blogger account so I am posting it for her.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    That was very interesting and very well written.

    Even in today's more open society I think the subject of masturbation is one that still causes embarrassment. Very few women I know will admit to it, as if it's something to be ashamed of.

    Myself and two friends often sit around chatting about sex (as you do) and we have learnt to be very open and honest with each other and we have such a laugh together. It was my friend who encouraged me to buy a vibrator and I'm glad I did, it certainly helped spice up my sex life.

    I think you can learn a lot from open discussions with girlfriends at the end of the day, everyone does it and it is the most natural thing in the world.

    Kat
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thank You so much for your comment Kat. I really appreciate it.

    Have a Great Day!
    Countess

     

Post a Comment

<< Home