Ramblings Of The Heart

COME ON AND READ ABOUT LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, SEX, INTIMACY, PASSION, PLEASURE,& MORE. POST A COMMENT & TELL YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE SUBJECTS. TAKE A POLL. SUBMIT A RELATED ARTICLE, POEM, ARTICLE IDEAS

DISCLAIMER: Any images that were used were said to be public domain where I got them. If an image is yours, show proof of ownership & it will be taken off.
All written content is Copyright ©2005 by Countess Demetria unless otherwise stated.
May Love Find Your Heart - Countess

Friday, September 09, 2005

What Is Your Fantasy?


Do you have a Fantasy that you would like to come true some day?

Do you fantasize about something that is totally out of this world and could never happen, but it turns you on, or is just pleasant to fantasize about?

Or do you daydream about something or someone often?

Tell us your fantasy! If you have several fantasies then post them in seperate comments.
Or e-mail them all to me and separeate them with a line so I know it isn't just one fantasy.

This is just one of mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fantasy

I would like to ride a horse and a man at the same time someday! lol
NO NO NO I am NOT into bestiality!! Not THIS Countess!
I mean me riding the man while sitting on the back of a horse that is walking of course!
Maybe at night under a full moon, with just a blanket on the horse, and us butt naked! Of course this would have to be with a man I loved, if it was to actually happen someday.
Ok, that is just a fantasy! I doubt it will ever happen, But it would be so FUN if it did!! lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, Everyone it is your turn now! Don't leave me hangin' as the only one to post my fantasy!!

If you would like to tell your fantasy and be graphic about it (you don't have to be graphic if you don't want to) then e-mail me at countessofhorror@hotmail.com with your fantasy.
Put in the subject "What Is Your Fantasy?" That way I know what your e-mail is about, and will not delete it without reading it if I don't already have your e-mail address in my address book.

I will add your fantasy to the comments section in this post! If you want to use a pseudo name so others don't know who you are, just tell me what name you want me to add at the bottom of the fantasy in your e-mail.

If you have a Blogger account and don't mind if others know who you are, then you can post your fantasy in my blog comments yourself!

May Love Find Your Heart -
Countess

3 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Coral said…

    hehehe, my husband said he would make my fantasy come true and I told him to clean the kitchen. :)

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Too funny!!

    Reminds me of that joke of a woman's perfect fantasy.

    Which is to have 2 men!

    One cooking and the other one cleaning!!

    Love your blog by the way!!

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger KRISTIN said…

    funny comments above LOL but not what you actually hoped for, right?
    well I have actually tooo many fantasies and they are all a bit dirty to talk about them in public (blushing) but anyway, amongst many others I have to admit that I love your blog very much!!!! KEEP GOING GIRL, YOU ARE VERY BRAVE!!!!!!
    Kristin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home