Ramblings Of The Heart

COME ON AND READ ABOUT LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, SEX, INTIMACY, PASSION, PLEASURE,& MORE. POST A COMMENT & TELL YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE SUBJECTS. TAKE A POLL. SUBMIT A RELATED ARTICLE, POEM, ARTICLE IDEAS

DISCLAIMER: Any images that were used were said to be public domain where I got them. If an image is yours, show proof of ownership & it will be taken off.
All written content is Copyright ©2005 by Countess Demetria unless otherwise stated.
May Love Find Your Heart - Countess

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

What Kind of Kisser Are You?


You're a Romantic Kisser

For you, kissing is all about feeling the romance
You love to kiss under the stars or by the sea
The perfect kiss involves the perfect mood
It's pretty common for kisses to sweep you off your feet



May Love Find Your Heart -
Countess

3 Comments:

  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I don't know the answer to this question,I'd take the questionare but I am on the fly.
    Thomas<><

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    For me, kissing is all about placement of the nose.
    I love to kiss on escalators - don't know why.

    The perfect kiss involves the perfect nose to face ratio.
    It's pretty common for a woman with just the right schnozola to sweep me off my feet, but I try not to let this happen on escalators or going down stairs.

    --Count Dementia

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Gary Cruse said…

    " If an image is yours, show proof of ownership & it will be taken off."

    This is hilarious. It's okay for you to use someone else's stuff until they catch you at it and complain, yet:

    "All content on this blog is Copyright ©2005 by Countess Demetria."

    Too funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home