Ramblings Of The Heart

COME ON AND READ ABOUT LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, SEX, INTIMACY, PASSION, PLEASURE,& MORE. POST A COMMENT & TELL YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE SUBJECTS. TAKE A POLL. SUBMIT A RELATED ARTICLE, POEM, ARTICLE IDEAS

DISCLAIMER: Any images that were used were said to be public domain where I got them. If an image is yours, show proof of ownership & it will be taken off.
All written content is Copyright ©2005 by Countess Demetria unless otherwise stated.
May Love Find Your Heart - Countess

Friday, August 19, 2005

Love in Friendship



Is there room for Love in friendship? Will the friendship change when Love is part of it?

Where do the lines of friendship end and the lines of a relationship begin when Love is part of it?

How is one to know if the Love is just the Love for your Best friend, or the Love between man and woman?

Is it possible to Love someone you have never met in person? Can Love exist without physical chemistry?

Why can't I be content to just be friends? My heart wants so much more. My heart wants to feel the same things returned that I feel.

I am so grateful for my Best friend. He has been there for me when I needed him. I want to always stay friends with him.

I am trying to just be a friend to him, but it is very hard. My heart wants to give so much more.

My heart wants to recive just as much in return, and that is what makes me hurt so much right now.

I want him to feel the same way about me as I do him. I know it isn't fair of me to want that.

I wish I could just be happy being friends with him, and not want more. I want to be more than a friend to him.

He has been my Dear friend for 9 months now. The last 4 months I had thought that his feelings for me were more than they actually are.

Now I feel a loss. Its as if I actually lost that part of his heart, that I thought he had given.

I know it isn't a real loss, since he hadn't given that part of his heart to begin with. I only had thought he had.

It doesn't matter if it is a real loss or not. It still feels like it is since in my mind and my heart I had thought he had given part of his heart to me.

Does a couple have to actually meet face to face before they know if Love is really there? Is it not possible to love without being physical?

My heart is so confused. I used to look at his picture and I would smile. Just the thought of him would make me happy. Now each time I look at his picture I feel a physical pain in my heart!

What is that? Why do I feel this way? I want to look at him without hurting! He means so much to me! why does it hurt to look at him? It doesn't make sense to me!

I also have two other male friends who are very dear to me. They are both very good friends and I also love them. My love for them is strictly the love of friendship. I am very grateful for them both! I never want to lose their friendship.

I am listening to White Snake - "Here I go Again". I feel as if my heart is now alone again. If I hadn't thought that I had part of his heart, this wouldn't hurt like this.

I've known that he didn't feel as much towards me as I do towards him. I thought that there was something more than friendship then. I was hoping that whatever amount he felt for me would grow in time.

Friendship is all he wants until we are able to meet. In my mind now, I don't see that happening at for a few more years.

What is the definition of an Online Relationship? Does it mean that it is only a friendship until you meet in person? Or can two people have a real Relationship online before they meet?

Is there some precedent for these type of things? I know I can't be the only one feeling like this! I know that there are lots of people out there that have met online. So why do I FEEL alone in this?

Here is a poem that I wrote back in April 2005. It shows kind of how I feel now. click on the link.
Bleeding Heart

May Love Find Your Heart -
Countess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home